Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Sabji Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile powder
- 1/2 head cabbage, sliced
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|