Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Pepper Chicken
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts, preferably with skin
- 2 tablespoons coarsely crushed black peppercorns, or more to taste, plus 1 tablespoon whole peppercorns
- ½ cup chicken stock or bouillon
- Oil for panfrying, such as canola
- 4 to 6 onions, chopped
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 ounces chicken livers, or more If desired, cleaned and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh green peppercorns or dried green peppercorns, reconstituted in 3 tablespoons hot water for 10 minutes, drained, and coarsely crushed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter or ghee (optional)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 714kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 39g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 395mg (132%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|