Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Peanut Stew
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chunky natural peanut butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|