Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Mango Broth with Chicken
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (15 mL)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 5 cups chicken broth (1.25 L)
- 1 tbsp minced gingerroot (15 mL)
- ½ tsp curry powder (2 mL)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric (2 mL)
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (1 mL)
- ¼ tsp ground cumin (1 mL)
- ½ cup chopped mango (about 1.2 mango) (125 mL)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) strips (500 g)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 72mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|