Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Green Beans (Guferati)
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seed
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 dried red chile pepper, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|