Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Dal Nirvana (Dal Makhani)
- 1 cup dry lentils
- 6 ounces canned crushed tomato (or tomato puree, but not tomato paste)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or less depending on your spice preference)
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?