Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Chicken Kebabs
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup (125 mL) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated ginger root
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) curry paste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Six skewers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 275kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 152mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|