Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Cauliflower with Black Mustard Seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 head white or orange cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|