Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Cabbage with Crispy, Crunchy Chickpeas Recipe
- handful of canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans) or dried chickpeas
- Hot water to immerse and cover an inch above surface
- salt to taste
- garam masala spice - just a sprinkle (optional)
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 fresh green chillies, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 2 inch section of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 head of small/medium cabbage, halved and sliced (see photo for reference)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 6 tablespoons water
- salt to taste (about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?