Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Black-Eyed Peas
- 1 cup dried black-eyed peas (3 cups cooked)
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 fresh green or red chilies, cut into thin strips
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?