Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-Style Yellow Split Pea Curry (Matar Dal)
- 1/2 cup dried yellow split peas
- 1 tablespoon ghee or olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2-inch piece ginger, minced
- 2 green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon amchoor powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- small handful fresh coriander or parsley leaves, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?