Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-Style Salmon Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1 small onion, sliced into thin half-circles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 green chile pepper, chopped
- 10 fresh curry leaves, chopped (optional)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|