Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-Style Roasted Squash Curry
- 1 medium squash such as butternut, kabocha or sweet dumpling (about 1 lb)
- butter or oil for brushing
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- pinch or two of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee, butter or oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 to 3 fresh chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon amchoor powder (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- pinch of asafetida
- 1/3 cup dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- generous handful of dried curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?