Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|