Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-Spiced Chicken with Chickpeas and Spinach
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 bone-in chicken legs (thigh and drumstick), skin removed
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated peeled ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 cups (or more) low-sodium chicken broth
- 5 ounces baby spinach (about 8 lightly packed cups)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?