Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-Spiced Chicken Kebabs with Cilantro-Mint Chutney
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeño chili, seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons (or more) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons tikka paste or mild curry paste (such as Patak's)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 24 (about) 6-inch bamboo skewers, soaked 30 minutes in water
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 small English hothouse cucumber, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?