Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-Inspired Egg Salad
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 small red onion, in small dice
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut into large dice
- 1 small tomato, cut into small dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|