Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Independence Day Cookies
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package dried blueberries
- 2 (6 ounce) packages dried cranberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/72 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|