Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Incredible sicilian aubergine stew (Caponata)
- olive oil
- 2 large aubergines, cut into large chunks
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and stalks finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons salted capers, rinsed, soaked and drained
- 1 handful green olives, stones removed
- 2-3 tablespoons best-quality herb vinegar
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, lightly toasted, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?