Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
In-N-Out's Double-Double, Animal Style
- 1/2 pound fresh beef chuck with plenty of fat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 large onion, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 soft Hamburger buns, preferably
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 dill pickles chips
- 2 quarter-inch-thick slices ripe tomato
- 2 leaves fresh iceberg lettuce, white core section removed, torn to bun-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 4 slices deli-cut American Cheese
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?