Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Impossible French Apple Pie
- 6 cups tart apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix (e.g. Bisquick)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup biscuit mix (e.g. Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|