Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Idaho-Style Finger Steaks
- 1 egg
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning, such as McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 2 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups canola oil for deep frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 80.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|