Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Iced berry pud
- 284ml carton double cream
- 500g carton good-quality ready made custard
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 100ml/3 fl oz dark rum , plus 1 tbsp extra
- 170g packet dried berries and cherries (or same weight mix of dried cranberries, cherries, blueberries and raisins)
- sprigs of sugar-frosted bay leaves and little bunches of sugar-frosted red and green grapes, to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?