Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Iced Pumpkin Chex® Mix
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Chex® cereal
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 (1 ounce) square premium white chocolate
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|