Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Iced Cucumber Soup with Mint, Watercress, and Feta Cheese
- 1 pound Persian or Japanese cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 4 ounces finely crumbled feta cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed watercress leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 17.6-ounce container whole-milk or nonfat yogurt (preferably Greek; about 2 cups)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chilled, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?