Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Iced Choc-Orange Muffins
- For the Muffins:
- 2 large oranges
- about 125ml milk
- 225g plain flour
- 55g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 115g soft light brown sugar
- 150g plain (dark) chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 85g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- For the icing:
- 55g plain (dark chocolate)
- 25g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp water (or you could use milk or orange extract)
- 175g icing sugar
- strips of orange zest to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?