Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Iced Cappuccino - Low-Carb Alternative
- 1 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk
- 1/2 cup brewed strong coffee, cooled
- 3 packets granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 ice cubes, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|