Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ice Cream Sundae Pie
- 1 cup finely crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.9g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|