Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ice Cream Crème Brulee
- 6 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 6 tablespoons toasted almonds (see Notes), finely chopped
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, plus more for brushing
- 1½ pints vanilla, coffee, or chocolate bean ice cream
- Fresh raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|