Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ice Cream Crêpes with Caramel Sauce
- Six 6- or 7-inch dessert crêpes
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 Pint coffee or vanilla bean ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pecans or walnuts, toasted (see Note), or Almond Praline
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 234kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|