Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Vegetable oil, for frying, preferably oil previously used for frying fish or chicken
- 1½ cups white self-rising cornmeal
- 1½ cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. salt-free Creole seasoning
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and membrane removed, chopped
- 2 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 194kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|