Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hunter's chicken stew (Pollo alla cacciatora)
- 2 kg higher-welfare chicken, jointed, or use the equivalent amount of chicken pieces
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled (1 crushed, 2 sliced)
- bottle Chianti
- flour, for dusting
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 handful green or black olives, stoned
- 2 x 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?