Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hunter’s Chicken Stew
- 1 x 2kg/4 ½ lb chicken, cut into serving pieces, or use the equivalent amount of chicken pieces
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled (1 crushed, 2 sliced)
- 1/2 a bottle of Chianti
- Flour, for dusting
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 anchovy fillets
- A handful of green or black olives, stoned
- 2 x 400g/14oz tins of good-quality plum tomatoes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1274kcal (64%)|
|Total Fat 82g (125%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (113%)|
|Cholesterol 383mg (128%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|