Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hungarian Pork Stew Recipe
- 8 medium yellow onions, chopped to medium dice
- 1/3 cup canola/vegetable oil, plus more for frying
- 9 3/4-inch thick boneless center cut loin pork chops, trimmed of fat, sliced in half length-wise, pounded 1/4 inch thin (if you’re lucky enough to find the thin loin chops, you’ll only have to pound them thin)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- flour for dredging
- 3 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 6-8 cups water, or enough to fully immerse all ingredients in the pot
- Vegeta to taste, approximately 1 tablespoon (but if you can’t find it, just use vegetable/chicken soup seasoning packets)
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?