Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hungarian Porcini-Potato Latkes
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms*
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 7 tablespoons (or more) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian hot paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs, preferably made from egg bread
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?