Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hungarian Mushroom Soup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 oz (225 g) mushrooms, cut into large chunks
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1 fresh red chili, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tamari (soy) sauce
- 2 cups vegetable stock or 2 cups water + 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 heaping tablespoons whole wheat flour
- juice from 1 lemon
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?