Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hungarian Goulash III
- cooking spray
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into cubes
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|