Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hungarian Cucumber Salad
- 2 large seedless English cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 extra large onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|