Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hungarian Chocolate-Walnut Torte Recipe
- Butter or margarine, for coating the pan
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (about heaping 1/2 cup), finely chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate (about heaping 1/2 cup), finely chopped
- 6 large eggs , separated and at room temperature
- 6 ounces walnuts (about 1 3/4 cups), toasted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons matzo meal
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine (3/4 stick)
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate (about 1 1/4 cups), finely chopped
- Toasted walnut halves, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?