Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 ounces salt pork, cut into very fine dice
- 2 large onions, cut into thin crescent slivers
- 1 large red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- 2 heaping tablespoons best-quality sweet Hungarian paprika, or more if desired
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken broth, preferably homemade
- ½ cup celery leaves, coarsely chopped
- 5 whole chicken breasts, halved
- ¼ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 375kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 98mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|