Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon chili bean sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 2-by-1/2-inch strips
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|