Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hummus with Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 can (14 to 19 oz/398 to 540 mL) chickpeas, drained and rinsed (see Notes), or 1 cup (250 mL) dried chickpeas, soaked, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup (50 mL) tahini
- ¼ cup (50 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Half roasted red bell pepper, peeled and thinly sliced (see Notes)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt, or to taste
- Water, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 201kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|