Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hummus with Green Goo
- 1 pound / 453 g dried chickpeas, soaked in water for at least 4 hours, drained
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup water
- scant 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup / 80ml tahini
- Green Goo
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 1 jalapeo, destemmed
- 1 large clove garlic
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2/3 cup / 160 ml extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?