Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hummus and Feta Sandwiches on Whole Grain Bread
- 1 14-to 15-ounce can organic garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)*
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeo chile
- 4 5x3-inch slices whole grain bread
- 1 Persian cucumber or one 4-inch piece English hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 4 fresh cilantro sprigs
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?