Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 -3 tablespoons plain yogurt or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Optional Toppings
- tomato, coarsely chopped
- kalamata olive
- sun-dried tomato, in olive oil (you can also drizzle oil over dip)
- roasted garlic cloves
- feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh basil, finely chopped
- light drizzle extra virgin olive oil or oil from sun-dried tomato
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?