Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 cups mashed bananas (about 3-4 bananas)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 lbs (32 oz.) confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Cointreau**
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans, for topping (optional, toasted)
- Edible flowers for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?