Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Huevos a la Mexicana
- 6 fresh eggs
- 2 green onions, chopped all the way including the green parts
- 1 fresh tomato, peeled and chopped if in season, (2 tomatoes from a can if good fresh tomatoes are not available)
- One canned jalapeo pepper, sliced*
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Oregano, a sprinkling of fresh if available, dry if not
- Salt, one shake from a salt shaker for every egg used
- Cilantro leaves, fresh and chopped, a couple of Tbsp
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?