Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Huevos Rancheros with Chipotle Black Bean Sauce and Avocado Salsa
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup minced green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 5- to 6-inch-diameter corn tortillas
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped canned chipotle chiles*
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?