Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup chopped or crumbled cooked potato (squeezed from a baked potato)
- ½ big yellow Spanish onion, chopped
- ½ each yellow, red, and green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- ½ to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño, habanero, or chipotle pepper (depending on your taste)
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- A big handful of fresh or frozen collard greens (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup canned black beans with juice, or more if you really love beans
- 1 whole roma tomato (fresh or from a can of San Marzano tomatoes), chopped
- ½ cup Chicken Stock, or any stock or broth, plus more as needed
- 8 extra large eggs
- ½ cup feather-shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 warm corn tortillas
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 471kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 489mg (163%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|