Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped (about a half cup)
- 1 15-ounce can whole tomatoes, preferably fire-roasted, if you can get it (or 1 -2 large fresh vine-ripened tomatoes, when in season)
- 1/2 6-ounce can diced green Anaheim chiles
- Chipotle chili powder, adobo sauce, or ground cumin to taste (optional)
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 fresh eggs
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?